Tyrannosaurus rex STAN™ Sixth Scale Skull Rapid Prototype – Poster – Media Display
Display poster is specifically designed to complement our STAN™ T. rex fossil replica skull exhibits. It describes STAN’s discovery and skeleton. A companion poster, describing the skull of STAN™, makes a complete and informative STAN™ Skull exhibit.
This poster is printed using high-quality, eleven-color, photographic large format printer. It is exhibit quality, not a half-toned, mass produced poster.
- Display Poster
- Ink – Pigment-based Epson UltraChrome HDX Finish
- Paper – HP Everyday 7.4 mil Instant Dry Satin Photo Paper
- Print Life – Estimated 138 years of color stability under glass
- Surface of print must not be touched or wetted
- Should be placed under a protective ‘glass’ surface
- Not for display in direct sunlight, high temperatures or greater than 50% relative humidity
BHI also licenses the poster’s individual photos and illustrations as electronic files for inclusion in your custom STAN™ T. rex exhibit compositions. Alternatively, the poster’s content can be adjusted to fit your STAN™ T. rex exhibit by BHI (fees applicable). Contact our media department for more details.
There are no reviews yet.