Dino Press Vol. 6 – Magazine – Book
The premier dinosaur magazine from Japan! The Dino Press periodical series was published in 2000 – 2002. Contains information about dinosaurs, pterosaurs, marine reptiles, and a variety of extinct animals from past geologic time periods. Well-known paleontologists, illustrators, and sculptors from all over the world contributed to Dino Press with their latest and interesting reports, theories, paintings, photos, and other work relevant to the scope of the magazine.
Beautiful and in-depth. Written in Japanese, with an accompanying B/W transcript of the text in English (including caption and figure descriptions).
The contents of this issue
- The North American Museum of Ancient Life by Neal L. Larson
- Wandering into Asteroids by Douglas Henderson
- Utahraptor and Its World by Jim Kirkland Ph. D.
- “DinoPress” Dino-Tour by Yoshio Ito
- A Hundred Episodes on Ancient Animals Part 6: T-rex by Shinobu Matsumura
- Following Dinosaur Tracks in Italy by Ryuichi Kaneko
- Brief Diary and Highlights of the Sixty-First Annual Meeting, Society of Vertebrate Paleontology by Luis Rey
- The Greatest Dino-Time Travel Tales of All Time’ by Allen A. Debus
- Collecting Pre-1970’s Dinosaur Toys and Figures by Mike Fredericks Prehistoric Times Magazine
- Conneticut Valley Footprints from 1802 to Now by Peter M. Galton
- Discovering Dinosaurs in Chile: Adventure and Thrill at the Atacama Desert by Alexander W. A. Kellner
- The Birds Came First: A Scenario for Avian Origins and Early Evolution by George Olshevsky
- Interview Paul Sereno by Tony Campagna
- Dinosaurs 2002 Column 5: Masiakasaurus by George Olshevsky
- Visiting Museums in the Land of the White Night by Tetsuto Miyashita
There are no reviews yet.